What CB Does For You | Support You Can Count On | DFW Real Estate Academy | Become a Referral Associate | Become a Mortgage Representative
Steps to start a career with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Dallas/Fort Worth
- Start and complete licensing classes for your TEXAS REAL ESTATE LICENSE
- Interview with the branch manager at the CBDFW office in your marketplace
- Submit application for licensure to Texas Real Estate Commission
- Complete sponsorship with CBDFW
- Pass your state exam
- Complete FAST START training with CBDFW
- Develop your business plan
- Network to build your business, beginning with your Sphere of Influence
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a legal resident of Texas
- Must be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien.
Satisfactory completion of -
|Principles of Real Estate||60 hrs.|
|Law of Agency||30 hrs.|
|Law of Contracts||30 hrs.|
|Additional core Real Estate Course||30 hrs.|
|Core courses or in related courses
acceptable to the commission
For more information about a Non-Sales Position.
For more information about a Career in a Residential Real Estate Sales Position.
Click here for more information on DFW Real Estate Academy. »
Nothing on this website is intended to create an employment relationship. Any affiliation by you with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage - Dallas/Fort Worth is intended to be that of an independent contractor sales associate.